Catch A Star!!!




Catch A Star

by Tamika Catchings


Growing up all Tamika Catchings wanted was to be able to fit in with others. Born with moderate hearing loss, she had to wear hearing aids that made things more difficult by other kids bullying her for being different than them. With her parents getting a divorce gave her another challenge in her life to overcome. Preserving thru the obstacles in front of her, Tamika pushed her way up the ranks to become a WNBA star. Tamika had a dream and she rose thru so much to catch a star of her own. 


I would recommend this book to any parent that has a child that is struggling with bullying and anyone that is struggling to overcome life's obstacles.  As a child I struggled to overcome many obstacles in my life, several people was placed in my life to help me get thru and become who I am. Tamika chose to become a light to young boys and girls who are struggling as she had struggled. I hope to do the same for girls around me.



This book was given to me by Revell for a honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

Beautifully Written!!!