Every Bride has Her Day








Every Bride has Her Day



Today is a special day for me, it is my wedding anniversary. On this day a very rainy afternoon my hubby and I stood in front of our beloved family and friends to say I do. The months that led up to that day, was a struggle for both of us. We had so many telling us how we should plan our special day, where we should have it at and what to wear for the day. When it came down to it, we planned a wedding that was us; as a couple. A Old Fashioned Campmeeting Wedding theme, that took place at a special place for my family. 


Here is a few pics from my very special day!!

Calming the brides nerves!!

We chose a location that we both loved, a campmeeting grounds near where my parents grew up at and my grandmother took all of the grandkids too. It made it even more special that my dad was able to be there and walk me down the aisle.








We chose a simple setting with not much decorations, but a look that played up our love of Country Western. I truly did not want the formal bride and groom sides of the church. So the benches were  just set up so you could sit wherever you wanted to.



Each of  my girls was chosen, because they was precious in my life. They had a place of honor in the wedding, just as they had a special place in my heart.




These guys was the best groomsman we could have picked, at the last minute two of our dear friends had to fill in for two other guys who did not make it to the wedding.



Mr and Mrs Dennison!!

After a very rainy day, the sun came out to shine as we walked out of the covered pavilion as husband and wife. Some advice I would give a bride to be is plan your wedding for what you and your groom loves. Your day is about the two of you as a couple and not everyone else.


It makes it seem right to celebrate my wedding anniversary with a review of a book about a bride planning her wedding Day.





The third installment in the Brides of Style series, finds Katie getting ready to plan for her big wedding day. Coming from a small town, she is having a hard time being able to say what she wants for her wedding plans. With everyone from her co-workers to the WOP-pers wanting to plan her wedding without consulting her. When a bride in the same predicament comes into the shop looking for a dream wedding dress, Kate comes to a realization of her own. The wedding is to be a what she and her groom would love it to be like. With help of her handsome groom, she is able to set her foot down and plan a sweet wedding that was just for them. In the midst of all the crazyness, Several Propsals are made, a promptu wedding and a baby announcement is made; making this a very  sweet and cute read that showcases small towns and families

This book was given to me by Revell reads for an honest review!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

Truth and Forgiveness!!!