The swindlers Daughter!!


 


The Swindler's Daughter 

by Stephenia H. McGee


This is the second book that I have read by Stephenia H. McGee and I have to say that her  books are very much a delight to read. In The Swindlers Daughter we meet a precious young lady,  Lillian Doyle who has just  learned the truth about her father. Her journey to see the inheritance left behind, turns into a path of  finding her freedom and following her dreams. Along the way she finds the love of family and the hope of having a future with Jonah. But there is some obstacles in Lillian and Jonahs path that they each have to face down. Wil they each be able to place their hope in God as they face down what is in front of them?


Oh my, I loved reading this book!! It has a mix of romance, mystery and action all rolled into one. I didn't want to put it down, before I got to the last page. I would recommend this book to all who loved reading a mix of romance with a dash of mystery.

I  was provided a complimentary copy of this book the publisher and did not receive anything in return  for  my honest opinion of the book. The opinions expressed here are completely of my own are without any influence.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

Truth and Forgiveness!!!