Dangerous Beauty!!

Dangerous Beauty: A Novel by [Melissa Koslin]


Dangerous Beauty 

By Melissa Koslin 



Fighting for her life was what Liliana knew she had to do, so when she found a way of escape she took it. But she did not expect to run into the arms of someone who could give her an a way to find her freedom. Meric Toledan has been an man of mystery for years, marrying the beauty that  ran into his arms is a daring move for him. But Meric felt like it was the best move to provide for this young woman. As time passes them  danger seems to be  around every turn, can Meric protect Liliana from the mysterious buyer. Or is he going to put her right in the arms of the man that funded her capture? Will Meric and Liliana realize that their marriage of protection has turned into a marriage of love?



Oh my..... this book hits on a very heavy topic for this day. But I love that an author chose to dive deep into this topic with a storyline like this. I can say this is the first book I have read by Melissa Koslin and it truly was very fresh read for me. 


I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by Revell and did not receive anything in return  for  my honest opinion of the book. The opinions expressed here are completely of my own are without any influence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

Truth and Forgiveness!!!