A Memoir, Beth Wiseman!!

Writing About the Amish: A Memoir by [Beth Wiseman]


Writing about the Amish

by Beth Wiseman


Something interesting I have learned from reading this memoir is that every one of Beth Wisemans books have a red suitcase in them. I have actually read many of her books, but had never realized this fun fact. Looks like I am going to be on the lookout for the red suitcase in the next book I read of Beth Wiseman's. A plus to this book is the short story that is included in it.

I love reading any of Beth Wisemans books, she writes a fresh and energetic read. So getting a glance into the writing process is something I love about this book.

 

I was given a complimentary copy of this book by the publisher to review, this my honest opinion of this book and I have not received any compensation for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

The Warsaw Sisters!!