Friendships!!!





 
















Yes Sisters

by Angelia White

Friendships are amazing, the people we surround ourselves with can build us and at times they can pull us down. That one time that someone says something negative or we hear the word no, can send us deep into a dark place in our lives. Maybe someone has crushed a dream that you have had since you was a little girl. Or maybe it was a dream to start your own business and someone told you that you would not be good at that. For me it was teacher who said to me that I was not going to be able to pursue a dream in the medical field if I was not able to understand Math. But I had several women who was placed in my life in very strategic times that pushed me to pursue my dreams.

Angelia helps us to see how building friendships with women who become our YES Sisters can help us to pursue our dreams. She shares personal stories that give us hope to keep moving forward. Also she shows we can overcome the negativity that has been thrown at us. By surrounding ourselves  with women who uplift others, we can remind others they are worthy of Gods love too.

 For me I have found a tribe of women who encourage me and help me to pursue my dreams. I never thought I would be slinging shampoo and meeting women who  I would have never met in my life. I am so blessed to have  them ion my life right now.


"I  voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own." 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

The Warsaw Sisters!!