Healing thru Words!!

















Breaking the Power of Negative Words: How Positive Words Can Heal by [Busha, Mary C.]




Breaking the Power of Negative Words

by Mary C. Busha


Growing up I have always heard the old adage " Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will not ever hurt me". In my experience words have been very harming to me and the ones I love. 
Other times words have been used to encourage me or have been brought together to entertain us. This book helps us to turn around the negative words that have been spoken over our lives and find healing in positive words. 

Mary C. Busha gives us steps toward finding healing from the barrage of negative words that have built up in our lives. She also gives us accounts of other people who have struggled and overcome the negativity in their own lives. At the end of each chapter, there is questions to answer that help you apply the concepts to your life. 

I would recommend this book to anyone dealing with the negative words that have harmed us from childhood to present. Healing is obtainable, we just have to take the steps toward it.

 I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by Revell. A favorable review was not required. All views expressed are my own."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

Time Slip Adventure!!

The Warsaw Sisters!!