Conquer Life!!!

The Girls' Guide to Conquering Life: How to Ace an Interview, Change a Tire, Talk to a Guy, and 97 Other Skills You Need to Thrive by [Catherman, Erica, Catherman, Jonathan]


The Girl's Guide to Conquering Life

Erica & Jonathan Catherman


This book is a must have for girls of all ages, if there is something you want to learn how to do this book will give you simple instructions. From how to change the tire to applying for a job, this book has 100 skills that help to thrive in life. 

Growing up I would have loved to have had a book like this to guide me thru the skills that I never was taught. Even now as an adult, I will be using this book to guide me to learn new skills, maybe even get a dream job. I will also be sharing this book with young women in my life as they seek to conquering life. As a mentor of young women myself, I have ran into moments where I did not know how to teach certain skills, ones that I did not know. I see this book as a blessing that is going to touch alot of young women's lives. 

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by Tyndale Blog Network. A favorable review was not required. All views expressed are my own."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

The Warsaw Sisters!!

Countdown!!