Where Two Hearts Meet!!!



Where Two Hearts Meet

by Liz Johnson


Return to the beautiful Prince Edward Island in the newest arrival from Liz Johnson. We briefly met Caden Holt in the first book of the series as the baker at her fathers shop. Now we find her in the position of executive chef at the Red Door Inn. Being able to do the her favorite thing in life, baking and making meals for others. When word comes that a travel writer is coming to visit the Inn, Caden is placed into a position she does not want. Her boss is concerned about the lack of profit coming in and the promise of a travel writer brings hope in their dire situation. Caden is their best hope at entertaining the writer and showing him the sights while selling the red door inn as a choice for a travel site.


Liz Johnson has written another delightful read based on the Prince Edward Island; also the home to the Anne of Green Gables series. I love getting to read about a different area then where I live. Caden reminds me of myself, wanting to be in the background serving others. Like Caden I have had to be pulled out of my comfort zone and pushed to do something that I never thought I would do in my life.
There are so many others like Caden out there, that can see themselves in this character. It gives us hope that we can step out of comfort zone and do something different in life.

A big thank you for Revell making this available for review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom's Ring!!

The Warsaw Sisters!!

Countdown!!