Faith, Hope and Love!!!




Fraying at the Edge

by Cindy Woodsmall


With the second installment of The Amish of Summer Grove, we return to find the lives of Ariana Brenneman and Skylar Nash turned all upside down. Both girls have found out that they had been switched at birth and now are to spend a whole year living with their birth families. With only one link to there old lives, each of these girls have to take another look at the world around them. Each from very different worlds now having to take another look at their lives and decide what is the next step to take.  


Cindy Woodsmall has brought us another very heartwarming series, that reaches out to each one of us and pulls us in. The story line is about two babies switched at birth, that both come from two very different backgrounds. It is not easy to be uprooted from all you ever known and be placed in a total opposite lifestyle. The way Cindy takes each of the families and intertwine each of their stories, while keeping us turning each page is outstanding. 


I loved reading this series, It grabbed me from page one of the first book and kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next in these young girls lives. I can say this is not your average amish fiction read, this is very much a must read for all. I can't wait to read the third installment to this series. 

 I received this book from Blogging for Books to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are all my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warsaw Sisters!!

Truth and Forgiveness!!!

Freedom's Ring!!